MOTORTECH MIC6 Series Ignition Controller
- Max. 24 ignition outputs
- Triggered by max. 6 pickups (for integration of 2 redundant pickup sets)
- 250 V DC max. primary voltage
- 1000 mJ max. primary energy when firing 24 outputs at 900 rpm (1200 mJ boost for start phase)
- 100 to 1500 μsec max. programmable spark duration
- MOST – MOTORTECH Output Stage Technology
- Available as Heavy Duty (HD) housing version
- Protection class IP65 (HD)
For Stationary and Marine Applications
The MIC6 is ideally suited for medium and high speed applications with up to 24 cylinders and convinces with a future oriented electronical concept for more power and a significantly higher degree of efficiency.
With a maximum of 1000 mJ primary energy, the MIC6-Marine provides a reliable combustion. Next to high variable ignition energy (MOST), an accurate spark timing and diversified online diagnostics help to improve engine efficiency, spark plug life and availability of the equipment under the strictest emission regulations.
The specially developed MIC6-Marine meets the strict technical requirements of marine applications and certification societies and offers extra features like a redundant pickup setup.