CO2 Capture and Purification
CARBOGEN (CO2 CAPTURE AND PURIFICATION)
Vacuum Pressure Swing Adsorption (VPSA) system engineered for capture and purification of CO2 from biogas upgrading waste gas, flue gas streams as well as CO2 - rich industrial streams.
In a context of Carbon Capture and Utilization (CCU), CARBOGEN is a cleantech enabling the reduction of CO2 emissions.
CARBOGEN systems are available with capacities ranging from 100Nm3/h to 1000 Nm3/h of CO2 - rich gas.
- High CO2 purity > up to 99,9%
- Low OPEX < 150kWh/ton of CO2 recovered
- Dry process > no water or chemicals
- Liquefaction option available
- Final polishing for food grade available
- High reliability/high availability
- Simple installation and operation
- Small footprint
- Fast plant operational readiness
- Quick start and stop
- 4.0 Enabled > remote control and dynamic reporting